Emergent is looking for a VR Engineer to join the team. You will work directly with the CTO and the engineering team to design and build all aspects of a multiplayer mixed reality entertainment experience for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
You’re an engineer that is excited about the new types of experiences possible in AR/VR, and want experience extending the capabilities of modern 3D game engines for mixed reality applications. You will have opportunities to work on many different systems including: scripting, physics, rendering, interaction, animation, networking, and more. You’re a self-motivated team player with great communication skills and a passion to be part of the virtual reality revolution.
● Design and develop new Unity applications for wearable displays.
● Maintain and extend existing Unity applications for wearable displays.
● Implement new types of user interfaces and user interactions.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline. ● Experience with C# development.
● Previous game engine development experience.
● Passion and enthusiasm for AR/VR. Nice-To-Haves
● Mobile, Full-stack, or C++ development experience.
● Previous VR development experience.
Emergent creates next-generation immersive entertainment experiences. We’re led by veterans from DreamWorks, Disney, and 2K, and we’re backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley. Our team works with the best companies, brands, and IPs to create the future of VR/AR entertainment.